Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lately...

The news has been far too dark for me to post, or perhaps familial issues have pre-empted my postings.

Anyway, I've re-affirmed personally the pointlessness of arguing anything with my dear brother, (God Bless 'im) as it is much like trying to relieve a Tasmanian Devil of its fleshy prey.

So, this is to say, I might be changing locations soon. Depends on where jobs pop up, and what, what. To wit, I'm looking for a new home.

Good news? Well, I beat The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, which means that I'm no longer obsessed with defeating hordes of deadra with my bare hands. Thankfully! (Good times, though.)

The Sim City 4 obsession is unhealthy, though, I'd wager. (Search for me on http://www.simtropolis.com to find evidence of this sordid verity....)

I've written a song, this is a good one, maybe... Called 'Faith Is'; naturally, Its in the Gospel style, as I can't seem to get away from it now. Well, to be truthful, the 'real' name for it is 'Soul' -- but don't tell anyone I told you that.

Other good news is that the website I've been striving so long to engineer for my work is nearing completion. (http://www.dankennedy.com is the old site, the new one is a secret ;) )

Ok, well, I might be posting more on what's going on in my neck of the woods. Here's a sad one... And another... The County is getting rough. I'll bet it only gets worse when the Feds move in.

Vale, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home